When I saw the Pre-Jazz/Hip-Hop class on the schedule last year, I just knew it had Lauren's name written all over it. However, the stated age range for the students is 5-7 years. So I waited until the beginning of this year. Since Lauren won't be 5 until April, I wasn't sure if they would let her in the class. Well, it was either the fact that she is tall and mature for her age, or they just want my $48 per month, but she was admitted in a heartbeat.
And our little dancer has been loving it ever since.
Most of the other kids have been in the class since the fall, and have been working on the recital routine (which isn't until June!) for at least 2 months. So Lauren has some catching up to do. But, as I was able to see today with my own eyes (since her class is on Monday afternoons, I don't usually take her), she is picking up the steps pretty quickly, and has enough enthusiasm to light the room on fire. Yes, I was one very proud mama today.




1 comment:
She is just great!
Post a Comment