Lauren was so excited to go on the carousel, but insisted on sitting on the bench as opposed to one of the horses. She said she didn't like the fact that the horses went up and down. I think she's so used to rocking on the carousel horse in our house that the up and down movement of a real carousel freaks her out. I know she loves the pony rides at Irvine Regional Park, so I'm not concerned. After all, a crazy passion for horses is in this child's blood, courtesy of her mom. I can hardly wait for the day that she and I saddle up (or go bareback) and ride side by side on a beach or through some other amazing locale together. Until then, the bench on the carousel will do just fine.

Dangling from Daddy's arms in close proximity to water is always a hit:

Despite not having a nap, our energizer bunny was the life of the party the entire afternoon. After dinner, she did not want to leave, but still hopped her way to the car between Daddy and Pop-Pop:
1 comment:
Sounds fun, love the picture of Lauren with her daddy by the water - so precious!
Post a Comment