Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guest Post

Photobucket


Hi there. My name is Lauren. I'm on here tonight instead of Mommy because I gave her another cold and she's really trying to get some sleep to get all better. Isn't she so silly to think she can actually go a full night without having me tiptoe into her room in the pitch black to poke her with my little, insistent finger and tell her I had a bad dream, or my blankie fell off the bed, or my leg itches, or any one of a number of other stories? Yes, she cracks me up.

And my Daddy can't possibly write anything on here right now because at this very moment, I can hear him in the laundry room moving the clothes dryer away from the wall to rescue one of my Zhu Zhu pets, who for some unknown reason waddled into the crack between the washer and dryer and when my Mommy tried to get him out with a butterfly net and then a wire hanger earlier this evening, somehow managed to push him even farther into the mountain of dust bunnies that live there. And yes, I realize that was a super duper long run on sentence I just wrote, but hey, I'm only 4 and a half so can you please cut me a little slack?

Ooh, now I hear Daddy using the Dust Vac which means that he must have saved "Oh No Mr. Bill" (yes, that's the name of my Zhu Zhu - you know I have my Daddy's sense of humor, right?), and he's cleaning up the dust bunnies, which will surely make Mommy deliriously happy.

Yikes, I had better sneak back to my room so they don't catch me on here at this late hour. Besides, I only have another 5 hours or so before my internal alarm gets me up to make the trek to Mommy and Daddy's for the middle of the night festivities. Hey, maybe I'll mix it up tonight and push out some crocodile tears to go along with the poking for a more dramatic effect.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

Love it!

But Lauren my dear , get back to bed!